About Us ...
What is a Patients' Forum?
The Patients' Forum Ambulance Services - London - monitors LAS and other ambulance and emergency services across London. Our members are local people who examine services both as users and active lay people. We obtain the information we need to monitor health services from the LAS, the commissioners and NHS services across London. The Patients' Forum for the London Ambulance Service monitor all London Ambulance Service activities.
What does the Patients' Forum do?
The Forum raises awareness of the needs and views of patients and the public, and attempts to place them at the centre of health service decision-making. The Forum has a number of primary roles, which include:
* Obtaining views of local people about ambulance and emergency services
* Liaising with any body in London or with an interest in services provided in London we deem appropriate
* Monitoring delivery of ambulance services
* Influencing the design of, and access to, London Ambulance services
* Providing advice and information to patients and their carers about services.