About Us and Contact ...
What is a Patients' Forum?
The Patients' Forum Ambulance Services - London - monitors LAS and other ambulance and emergency services across London. Our members are local people who examine services both as users and active lay people. We obtain the information we need to monitor health services from the LAS, the commissioners and NHS services across London. The Patients' Forum for the London Ambulance Service monitor all London Ambulance Service activities.
What does the Patients' Forum do?
The Forum raises awareness of the needs and views of patients and the public, and attempts to place them at the centre of health service decision-making. The Forum has a number of primary roles, which include:
* Obtaining views of local people about ambulance and emergency services
* Liaising with any body in London or with an interest in services provided in London we deem appropriate
* Monitoring delivery of ambulance services
* Influencing the design of, and access to, London Ambulance services
* Providing advice and information to patients and their carers about services.
Contact the Forum
Malcolm Alexander - Chair, The Patients' Forum for the London Ambulance Service
30 Portland Rise
LONDON, N4 2PP. Tel: 0208 809 6551 or 07817 505193
Meetings are generally held at:
220 Waterloo Road
LONDON, SE1 8SD Tel: 020 7921 5100
You can find our location by visiting Google maps or multimap directly and typing the post code into the search box.